News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Paying with indian bank credit card
Tags: billing
Oct 18, 2021 at 10:18am   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
Kerry Woods

As per new Guidelines in india merchant cannot do recurring charges on indian credit card without authenticating with one time password. So now i am to pay to Ringcentral with autdebit feature , please help......

i contacted my bank also but they said merchant has to send one time password and then authenticate the charge

on Oct 18, 2021 at 11:03am   •  0 likes

i have spent 3-4 hours with Ringcentral support and they don't know anything about RBI ot OTP anything , they don't know how to setup indian card , please help

on Oct 18, 2021 at 12:21pm   •  0 likes

I will ask assistance fro your Account Manager to help you with this concern.

on Oct 18, 2021 at 10:25am   •  0 likes

@Kerry Woods: Would you please get in touch with your Account Manager to get advice on what you can do about it? Let me know if you don't have his/her email.

on Dec 15, 2021 at 8:28am   •  0 likes

any update on indian credit card issue , my accounts manager is also helpless , he keeps escalating the issue with billing team but no luck till date

on Dec 15, 2021 at 8:43am   •  0 likes

Hi, @Kerry Woods International credit cards are still not allowed for paying RingCentral. I will follow up with your Account Manager regarding your case.

1 Answer
answered on Oct 18, 2021 at 10:40am  

Yes, as per new guideline this is for an amount more than 5000 inr and more than that can be paid with debit/credit card should be full compliance with the framework.

RingCentral and your card need to be setup to adopt this new structure and RC can provide other options for payments for Indian sectors.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us