question

Andrew Korneychuk avatar image
Andrew Korneychuk asked Phong Vu commented

Private App Aproval

Hi we are want to lunch private app to production. We have upgraded our phone lines to 'MVP™ Premium' and submitted the account phone line at the app portal. Can you please approve the production.

Client ID (sandbox): sODVJfQ9QjudEURsMUvl5w

thank you

developer sandbox
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

You must test the app yourself to pass the graduation requirements. Your app is about sending faxes and you have not sent any fax to test yet.

screen-shot-2021-11-30-at-104747-am.png

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Andrew Korneychuk answered

ah sorry. i tested but it took me 1 week to talk to customer service to upgrade my phone lines to premium. we will run some test in the next hour and update u

1 |3000

Andrew Korneychuk answered Phong Vu commented

sent 5 test faxes. Please see screenshot below. Let me know if anything else is needed.

Thank youscreen-shot-2021-11-30-at-123050-pm.png

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Give the system an hour or so then then the Submit button will be enabled and you can graduate your app.

0 Likes 0 ·
Andrew Korneychuk answered Phong Vu commented

still not seeing any buttonscreen-shot-2021-11-30-at-30204-pm.png

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

For some reason, the system does not update your app stats as expected today. I manually graduated the app for you.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys