News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Retrieving call recordings and call log for Contact Centre
Tags: rest api, contact center
Dec 6, 2021 at 4:23am   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
Daniel Davies

I'm trying to retrieve the call log for an account in Contact Centre. I have an integration that already works with MVP, using the "/account/~/call-log" endpoint. Will this also work for Contact Centre?

I don't have an account against which I can test this available to me, unfortunately, and am not clear on which type of developer account I would need to test this. Apologies if this is something covered in any documentation, I've not managed to find information covering which API is supported for which product.

2 Answers
answered on Jan 12, 2023 at 2:06pm  

Also to add to Phong Vu's comment.

Simply, no the API and end point for call recordings for MVP and COntact Center are different unless you took the effort during implementation to create custom storage an congiured them both to store recordings there. I doubt that was done s it severely limits historical reporting, analytics, and other possible functionality dow the road.

Easy answer, no, MVP and Contact Center do not store their call recordings in the same place by default.

answered on Dec 6, 2021 at 9:00am  

Saying Contact Center, do you mean the RingCentral Engage Voice? If so, browse this page to see how to access the analytics, call history etc. It is completely difference from the MVP call log.

Does your company have an Engage Voice account? And you want to access call "log" on that account?

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us