question

Maanit Kumar avatar image
Maanit Kumar asked mary-community-moderator commented

Is SENNHEISER PC Headset not supported with RC Desktop app?

I am using SENNHEISER PC 3 CHAT ON-EAR Headphone and I am getting the error below while using it on RC desktop app. Already tried reinstalling app and mic drivers. The headphone is working fine with other devices. It was working with RC as well a few weeks ago but not sure what changed recently?

"Failed to detect your microphone. Please make sure your microphone is properly connected or check microphone configuration settings."

hardware
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

These are the recommended Sennheiser Headsets. For configuration, you may check on this link, https://support.ringcentral.com/app/users/desktop-web/configuring-headset-integration-ringcentral-app-desktop-web.htmlscreen-shot-2022-01-07-at-120448-am.png

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Maanit Kumar avatar image
Maanit Kumar answered mary-community-moderator commented

SENNHEISER PC 3 CHAT ON-EAR Headphone was working fine a few weeks ago for everyone in our company, we have been using this from past 2-3 years without any issues and one day all of sudden it started showing this error. I have tried using other headsets as well which worked in the past but not working now. I am sure there is something mysteriously wrong with RC application.

1641571838550.png

1641571838550.png (5.1 KiB)
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

@Maanit Kumar Would you please submit a ticket for this issue so the Tech Support Team can isolate it? Create a ticket here.

1 Like 1 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app