question

HRBS Service Account avatar image
HRBS Service Account asked vyshakhbabji Deactivated answered

RingCentral call recording files

Hello.I understand that call recording files are held by RingCentral for 90 days before being deleted.We are trying to get our RedBox system set up to archive these calls. As a contingency we are looking at SFTPing them before our 90 day limit hits. Does anyone know if I start downloading them now via SFTP they will be flagged on Ring Central's system as being downloaded already, or deleted? I don't want to interfere with our potential system which is in development but am a bit concerned that we may loose files if not sorted soon. Many thanks

call recording
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

vyshakhbabji avatar image
vyshakhbabji Deactivated answered

We do not have flag to mark call recordings being read/dowloaded I believe.

Default Retention policy is 100K recordings/90 days which ever is first : https://support.ringcentral.com/article/2178.html

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys