question

AAA_Super_Duper Admin avatar image
AAA_Super_Duper Admin asked Phong Vu commented

High Volume SMS Stopped Working

Our High Volume SMS app recently stopped working. It has worked for the last couple of years, but recently we get an error when we try to send a batch: "errorCode":"CMN-101","message":"Parameter [from] value is invalid." I get the same error when I try to send from the API documentation page. We have 5 numbers set up with A2PSmsSender to send from, they all used to work and now I cannot send from any of them. Seems something changed on the account, but I cannot figure out what.

high-volume sms
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Phong Vu commented

I believe that it is the same problem as in this case. Please read my last comment on the thread and check your account settings and change it back.

https://community.ringcentral.com/questions/104889/high-volume-sms-stopped-working.html

4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

AAA_Super_Duper Admin avatar image AAA_Super_Duper Admin commented ·

I went into Phone System > Auto-Receptionist > General Settings > Main Site > IVR Settings > Company Fax/SMS Recipient and selected a different extension. Unfortunately this did not fix the issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ AAA_Super_Duper Admin commented ·

A different extension, was it the main super admin? What is your account id?

0 Likes 0 ·
AAA_Super_Duper Admin avatar image AAA_Super_Duper Admin Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Yes, I am logged in as the main super admin. Here is the client ID: JZZSnZr3RF6b7UqYxLjMMg

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys