I'm new and need help with these task.
- RingOut Multiple Calls one-by-one by using a queue (if possible with current API)
- Putting a party on hold (I figured this part out) and adding a new call (need help with this part) in within same call session
- Being able to have a conversation with the new call party with first party on hold
- Being able to merge all parties together to have a conference call
- Transferring the first party over to the added party and end that call on my end to move on to the next call in queue.
- A good place to study and start using webhooks
- Is it possible to leave an automated voicemail when a party doesn't answer to be able to jump to another call using the API?
Also, I'm going to start using webhooks and would like to know does the webhook track all of this and allow me to perform my own custom actions when I receive them?