question

Andrew Prokop avatar image
Andrew Prokop asked Phong Vu answered

Production Graduation Requirements Never Met

I have an application that only uses Webhook Subscriptions. I would like to move it from the sandbox to production, but it fails the graduation requirements for "5+ API calls per each used endpoint" and "Exercise all requested permissions." My application works fine. I've run it many times, my webhook is always invoked, and I take action on the JSON it sends me. However, I continually see "Your app hasn't made any API calls in the Sandbox yet" and "Webhook Subscriptions" always shows the red checkmark status. I am not sure what I need to do before my application activity is reflected in the graduation requirements. My client ID is: 51l0iRnoQ-a0qA1RoMOPYA

developer sandboxgraduation
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

What type of events do you subscribe for notification? You should also add permissions required for some event and other API you may need to call later. Because once the app is graduated, you will not be able to change the permissions anymore.

To exercise the "Webhook Subscriptions" permission, you can add functions to read the subscription, and to delete or to renew the subscription. Test it like in real production when you need to check when/if it expires or to delete it when your app is no longer need it etc.

If you do not need anything like that, for this test app, I can help move the app to production manually.

Let me know.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys