News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Is there a way to turn off the ringer in RingCentral for Hubspot?
Tags: integrations
Mar 1, 2022 at 11:25am   •   4 replies  •  0 likes
Jay Manske

I just downloaded the new RingCentral for HubSpot extension for Chrome. Now I am getting 2 ringers, one from the RingCentral MVP desktop app, and another from the chrome extension. We used to be able to mute the HubSpot tab to get rid of the 2nd ringer, but that is no longer working. Chrome has a feature, "Control your music, videos, and more" where you can pause the audio ringer for the extension in the browser, but it returns with the next call. Is there a way to permanently disable the ringer in this extension?

4 Answers
answered on Jun 16, 2022 at 6:34pm  

Hi @Scott Snyder @Jay Manske Sorry for mistake. Calling Setting is only supported at official chrome extension now. It is supported only at community extension. For now with official chrome extension, you can off ringtone of RingCentral app.
Calling setting feature is on backlog, but not ETA now.

answered on Jun 14, 2022 at 11:09am  

Can you PLEASE update the extension to allow us to disable the ringer. As Jay said, we don't need TWO ringers simultaneously ringing upon call receipt. Please do this asap - it is obnoxious.

answered on Mar 2, 2022 at 6:36pm  

Hi @Jay Manske You can set calling mode into "Call with RingCentral app" in Calling Settings.
And I want to check which extension are you using, this official chrome extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ringcentral-for-hubspot/dogdgmomajhncdopjdijiabedklfampi?hl=en-US rr community app from https://github.com/ringcentral/hubspot-embeddable-ringcentral-phone/releases ?

answered on Mar 3, 2022 at 7:31am  

I am using the official Chrome extension. Unfortunately, I do not see calling mode or Calling Settings at all within the Chrome extension.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us