question

Joseph Guzman avatar image
Joseph Guzman asked David Robinson answered

AGW-110 - Internal Server Error. Consult RC Support

I have created a new App. Try to test it here

https://platform.devtest.ringcentral.com/analytics/phone/performance/v1/accounts/~/calls/aggregate

I have try everything, I test the endpoint in 3 different accouts, but in all of them i get the same error

1647270325827.png

these are the request options i'm sending

1647270648588.png

Could you please help to understand where's the mistake?

Thanks in advance.

call logs
1647270325827.png (7.7 KiB)
1647270648588.png (39.3 KiB)
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Byrne Reese avatar image Byrne Reese ♦♦ commented ·

Joseph, can you attempt to reproduce. The problem may have been a transient issue in our sandbox environment. If the problem persists, let me know, but right now we are unable to reproduce this issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
Joseph Guzman avatar image Joseph Guzman Byrne Reese ♦♦ commented ·

@Byrne Reese I tried the endpoint again, but i'm still getting the same message. what could it be?

0 Likes 0 ·
Velmurugan B avatar image
Velmurugan B Deactivated answered Joseph Guzman commented

@Joseph Guzman

I tried to reproduce the issue and the endpoint seems to be working for me!

503s in the sandbox could be intermittent issues, they should be resolved by now, could you please check if the endpoint works for you. If you are still facing the issue please let us know.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Joseph Guzman avatar image Joseph Guzman commented ·

@Velmurugan B still not working, i tried the endpoint about two weeks ago and it was working fine, but now i'm doing exactly the same i was doing two weeks ago and suddenly it stopped working

0 Likes 0 ·
David Robinson avatar image
David Robinson answered

Did you ever get this sorted out?

I'm experiencing the exact same issue.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys