question

CHARLES DRAPEAU avatar image
CHARLES DRAPEAU asked Byrne Reese commented

I get the "Dial is temporarly unavailable" error message when calling via WebRTC

Hello so when i try to do a call with the app using WebRTC I get a message that says, "Dial is temporarly unavailable." I do not know how to fix this could you help? Thanks.

call handling
7 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Byrne Reese avatar image Byrne Reese ♦♦ commented ·

I edited your post to remove personally identifiable information. This may not be a developer issue. Can you confirm? Are you a developer working with the API, or a user trying to use one of our apps?

0 Likes 0 ·
CHARLES DRAPEAU avatar image CHARLES DRAPEAU Byrne Reese ♦♦ commented ·

Devlopper trying to work with the API

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ CHARLES DRAPEAU commented ·

You wrote "developer trying to work with the API" and you wrote earlier "... when i try to do a call with the app using WebRTC". With this much background info, I have no idea what app, how you implement the app, and how you call APIs etc,

Pls help us to help you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
CHARLES DRAPEAU avatar image CHARLES DRAPEAU Byrne Reese ♦♦ commented ·

I thought you needed the App name and user to see log and help resolve this?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

I can't find any suspect from your app analytics. Can you try the demo app as such to see if it works? Also, I see your app is in production, make sure that you use the correct app credentials and user credentials for your selected environment.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys