question

Dang Nguyen avatar image
Dang Nguyen asked Phong Vu commented

Why don't I have any calling credits in my sandbox account?

Aren't there 500 minutes credits for each sandbox account each month ? But when I check it in my account, it is currently 0 and i didn't use any credits. Can anyone help me with this ? Do I need to buy credits just to test out the API ?

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Phong Vu commented

Is your sandbox account associated with your production account? You can submit your request through a support ticket with your account main company number or email address.

6 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Dang Nguyen avatar image Dang Nguyen commented ·

no itsn't associated with any production account

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Dang Nguyen commented ·

Are you sure about the fact that you did not use any credit and your account 500 mins are gone. What is your sandbox main company number?

0 Likes 0 ·
Dang Nguyen avatar image Dang Nguyen Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

yes i am sure, because i didn't touch the sandbox account in months

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Nicholas Liening avatar image
Nicholas Liening answered Phong Vu commented

Phong, we are having a problem with sandbox account credits. We need more than just the 500 credits, what are our options?

Thanks

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Your sandbox account id or main company number?

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys