question

sneha-rao8582 avatar image
sneha-rao8582 asked sneha-rao8582 commented

Permission error while Graduation process.

Hi, There is a permission issue in my Sandbox app. 3321-screen-shot-2022-04-29-at-54627-pm.png I am calling 2 events in my subsciption

"/restapi/v1.0/account/~/presence", "/restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/~/presence?detailedTelephonyState=true"

I have created subscription multiple times. and called subscribe, get and delete a subscription multiple times but no luck. 3322-screen-shot-2022-04-29-at-54621-pm.png

My client id is apKHQXm2TiKK4azgzwKZ-Q Am i doing anything wrong?

webhookspermissions
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Velmurugan B avatar image
Velmurugan B Deactivated answered sneha-rao8582 commented

Hey @sneha-rao ,

Sometimes It might take some time for the app Analytics to get updated. I will go ahead and graduate your app to production.

If you face graduation issues in the future, please raise a support ticket in the Developer support for app graduation.

Thank you!

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

sneha-rao8582 avatar image sneha-rao8582 commented ·

thanks @Velmurugan B

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys