question

hardik-joshi6230 avatar image
hardik-joshi6230 asked hardik-joshi6230 commented

Facing Issues on Login into RingCentral Developer Portal

Hi,

I am having one Ring Central Account with me, when i am trying to login with that account on developer portal, its giving below screen immediately after login. please have a look.

also when i am clicking on sign up a free developer account, its telling me that we have detected your existing account and redirecting me to login page again.

app administration
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered

I don't know what is the issue with your existing account. But I think you can create a new free developer account using another web browser.

If you want your existing account be fixed. you can submit a help ticket.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

hardik-joshi6230 avatar image
hardik-joshi6230 answered hardik-joshi6230 commented
Hi Tyler,

I have already one account with me that is working perfectly fine, but we have purchase other new  account and i am trying to login with that new account. login with new account not working, do i need to login with other browser, is problem due to same browser ?

4 comments
1 |3000

robin-hu avatar image robin-hu ♦♦ commented ·
Hi Hardik,
If the new account is Office Premium or Ultimate, you should be able to login without this warning. If you want to free sign up a new account, you should use an another email address since it should be unique.
0 Likes 0 ·
hardik-joshi6230 avatar image hardik-joshi6230 commented ·
Hi Robin,

Below is my service plan, i hope account should be premium.

0 Likes 0 ·
robin-hu avatar image robin-hu ♦♦ commented ·
Hi Hardik,
It is not Office Premium or Ultimate. You can either upgrade the RC account. Or you can free sign up an account with a different email address for using Developer Portal.
0 Likes 0 ·
hardik-joshi6230 avatar image hardik-joshi6230 commented ·
Thanks Robin,

i got the it.
0 Likes 0 ·
Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered

Please contact support: https://support.ringcentral.com/contact-support.html

This forum is mainly for programming questions. RingCentral has dedicated support team for account issues.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys