question

Smit Shah avatar image
Smit Shah asked Yatin Gera Deactivated commented

Webhook Subscriptions Graduation Issue

I have called the DELETE and CREATE endpoints multiple times without errors and still my app does not show that it meets graduation requirements.

I create ONE subscription and DELETE it and CREATE it again as there is no point in creating duplicate subscriptions for the same account.

Is that the right way to do it?

rest apideveloper sandboxgraduation
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Yatin Gera Deactivated commented

See the first requirement below. What event filters do you subscribe for? If your app does not need to call any API except creating a subscription and listening for events. Create and read or renew or delete the subscription at least 5 times. Then for meeting the minimum 20 non-authentication related API calls requirement. Check the required app permission for an event and call a related API that requires that permission several times to generate enough API calls. E.g. if you subscribed for the message store (/restapi/v1.0/account/{accountId}/extension/{extensionId}/message-store), write a test function to call the Get Message List several times. This is pretty much the current tricks to overcome the graduation process for such an app. Meanwhile, we are working on improving the graduation process.

You can also post your app client id here so I can help checking it.

Graduation requirements

All apps must meet the following graduation criteria prior to obtaining production credentials.

1. All apps must successfully make more than 20 non-authentication related API calls in the last 48 hours.
  2. All apps must successfully call each API endpoint used by their application at last 5 times in the last 48 hours.
  3. All apps must utilize every app scope declared by their application in the last 48 hours.
  4. Authentication errors must account for less than 5% of overall API traffic.
7 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Smit Shah avatar image Smit Shah commented ·

I only have issue with the webhook side which I dont understand why.

1651939214086.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1651939214086.png (115.6 KiB)
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Smit Shah commented ·

I asked "You can also post your app client id here so I can help checking it." And you ignore. How can I help?

0 Likes 0 ·
Smit Shah avatar image Smit Shah Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

jYG7PQV5QjS0EG2pgWkOIA
I didnt realize it was OK to put that in public.

Thank you for your help on this.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys