question

Chady Boutros avatar image
Chady Boutros asked Chady Boutros commented

Missing Permissions? IVR editing

I want to use the RingCentral create IVR prompt API endpoint, but I keep getting an error. Do I need to add permissions to my application in order to go to the next step?

(https://developers.ringcentral.com/api-reference/IVR/createIVRPrompt) in my PHP application. The code is working fine and I am able to send the request to RingCentral. However I am getting the following error.
{
“errorCode”: “InsufficientPermissions”,
“message”: “In order to call this API endpoint, application needs to have [EditAccounts] permission”,
“errors”: [
{
“errorCode”: “CMN-401”,
“message”: “In order to call this API endpoint, application needs to have [EditAccounts] permission”,
“permissionName”: “EditAccounts”
}
],
“permissionName”: “EditAccounts”
}

ivr
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Chady Boutros commented

The Edit Accounts permission can only be added based on customer request. Pls submit your request providing the account and app info to the dev support channel.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Chady Boutros avatar image Chady Boutros commented ·

I added the request to the developer section.

0 Likes 0 ·
Chady Boutros avatar image
Chady Boutros answered

Every time you answer, you guide me in the right direction. You also answer so very quickly. I appreciate you.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys