question

CLINT GANDY avatar image
CLINT GANDY asked CLINT GANDY answered

Audio conferencing "this has been an internal error" message

We are heavy users of the RingCentral Audio Conferencing service (267-930-4000, enter Participant or Moderator passcode.) This afternoon, our users started reporting an error: after dialing the bridge number and entering a legitimate Participant code, the caller hears "Access code accepted. This has been an internal error. You will be disconnected. Goodbye."

I've opened a ticket with RC support. An engineer responded that they had "reset the conference audio queue, which should help with any issues being experienced", but that has not cleared the issue.

Has anyone else been experiencing this problem? If so, any suggestions on how I can get RingCentral to fix it?

conference callconferencing
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Clint, did you get an update from Support after not solving the issue? Let me know so that I can follow up.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

CLINT GANDY avatar image
CLINT GANDY answered

I did get an update from a RC engineer, but the "fix" he proposed did not fix the issue. The issue has not been resolved.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app