question

Eranga Ananda avatar image
Eranga Ananda asked Suyash Joshi commented

How to phone number track with c# SDK?

I need to develop an application to Track live call numbers when the RingCentral phone app is ringing. How can I do that with C# SDK?

#User story#

We have developed a c#, .net windows-based application for the Pizza shop. They need to integrate their RingCentral app with this new application to track customer call numbers. When ringing the RingCentral phone app, We need to get the customer's phone number and check whether that number is already registered with our DB. Could please help in order to get this done? I am looking for a sample code.

internet explorer
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Suyash Joshi avatar image Suyash Joshi ♦ commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Eranga Ananda avatar image
Eranga Ananda answered Suyash Joshi commented

Hi Suyash,

Yes, it's me with our main account. I checked your sample. But it is about SMS sending function. Could you please share a sample code to collect caller's Phone number?

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Suyash Joshi avatar image Suyash Joshi ♦ commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·
Suyash Joshi avatar image Suyash Joshi ♦ Suyash Joshi ♦ commented ·

Hi @Eranga Ananda just a reminder if that answered your question can you please click 'Accept' answer else feel free to follow up here. Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys