question

cris-ext10289 avatar image
cris-ext10289 asked cris-ext10289 answered

No outbound calls in call log

I have developed app to fetch call log and store it in DB. In sandbox everything works fine, but in production server I don't see outbound calls. After logging in service.ringcentral.com I see all calls in call log section, but API gives me only inbound. I think that may be because I log in with one phone number, but calls are made from another (from the same account). How can I get in API everything I see in call log section?

call logs
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

igor-bebin avatar image
igor-bebin answered
Hi Cris,

There are a lot of query parameters in Call Log API, which filters response payload, e.g. direction, phoneNumber, etc. Could you double-check your request is not limited with ' Inbound' direction?

If the problem is still actual please provide request and response indicating the issue.  

Thanks,
Igor
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

cris-ext10289 avatar image
cris-ext10289 answered
Hi Igor,

Sorry, seems like I forgot to remove something from filter before or used incorrect dates, now it's ok.
Thank you very much.
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys