question

Jeff Kamin avatar image
Jeff Kamin asked Jeff Kamin commented

Interval Data

I am attempting to build IDP's from my MVP data. The "Trend" graph shows me that the data is there, I just need it in a more digestible format. Is there a report that would show interval call arrival by hour and by day of week? If not, is there a way I can add the "Trend" into an exportable document? The only options it give me to export the trend are excel or PDF (others give the CSV option). Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

analytics and reporting
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Suyash Joshi avatar image Suyash Joshi ♦ commented ·

Hi @Jeff Kamin are you using Line of Business Analytics API or Call Log for getting the data as I'm assuming you're talking about call data correct?

1 Like 1 ·
Jeff Kamin avatar image Jeff Kamin Suyash Joshi ♦ commented ·

I was not using API data, rather trying to export views that we see in performance reports. I can tell the data is available I just dont know how to get it :)

0 Likes 0 ·
Suyash Joshi avatar image Suyash Joshi ♦ Jeff Kamin commented ·

Got it, let me move to our 'Users' community and they should be able to help you with this.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

I don't really understand what you are talking about. Your question is really vague. What is that "Trend" graph? Where is that graph? What is the expecting more digestible format?

It seems you're using some app to access the data and if so, your question is a user question and should not be posted in this developer community. It should be posted in the user community instead.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app