question

Data Science avatar image
Data Science asked Data Science answered

I can't record call in the sandbox to complete the graduation requirements

I need to download call recordings using the API, and I could not pass the graduation requirements as there are no calls in the sandbox environment.

I found the following link and several other questions on this platform, but none worked.
https://community.ringcentral.com/questions/847/graduation-requirements-issue.html

I don't have another user, and when I try to add a new user, I receive a notification saying it will take several minutes. But, users do not appear at all. Please guide me, or I will be thankful if you can directly qualify the app for the production environment.

developer sandboxcall recordinggraduation
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Are you able to download the RingCentral soft phone to use it with your sandbox? If not, you can also login app.devtest.ringcentral.com with your sandbox user (the default 101). Then make an inbound call from your cell phone (or any other phone) to your extension 101's phone number. Answer the call and click "more" to select the "Record" button to record your call.

You don't need to add more users to create call recording. But if you need to add more users and cannot add, open a support ticket to get help.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Data Science answered Phong Vu commented

RingCentral softphone: Only the Ring out option is visible to me in the sandbox mode. (The threads in this forum mentioned adding users, which I couldn't.)

Log in to app.devtest.ringcentral.com: An error message saying, "Sorry, something went wrong on our end and we are having trouble signing you in. Try again later." pops out.

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Are you in the U.S or in other countries? I could login my account w/o any problem. Also, what is your sandbox account id or main company number?

0 Likes 0 ·
Data Science answered

I could log in to app.devtest.ringcentral.com using the latest version of Chrome, and I recorded a call. Thank you for your support.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys