question

Natalie Daley avatar image
Natalie Daley asked mary-community-moderator answered

New to RC - Qs about scheduling video calls!

Hello! I have a few questions about scheduling video calls.

1. Can you create meeting templates?

2. Can you schedule a meeting in a different time zone / is there a way to select the timezone you want the meeting scheduled in or does it always default to the time zone your comp is in and you have to convert manually?

3. On the Meetings page, if I don't connect my calendar can (and schedule using the "Meeting info" feature), can I still see all my meetings on the RC app? At the moment nothing is showing up there.

Thank you so much in advance!

meetingsvideo
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

Welcome to RingCentral, and thank you for signing in to our Community, Natalie!

1. Meeting Template is currently unavailable in both RingCentral Meetings and RingCentral Video, but the Product Team is considering it. You can vote for this feature here.
  2. Scheduling a meeting is always based on your current user timezone. You can also submit a feature request if you want this feature to be available.
  3. The upcoming meetings that will show up in the Video tab are those scheduled using the Calendar you granted access to with your app.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app