question

Candice Luper avatar image
Candice Luper asked mary-community-moderator commented

Cant schedule meetings?

I'm not to RC and trying to schedule some meetings. I schedule them and then they disappear! I don't use any of the calendars listed - Does this mean I can never schedule meetings? in which case I'll need to go back to zoom.

meetings
11 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Candice Luper, are you using RC Meetings or RingCentral Video?

0 Likes 0 ·
Candice Luper avatar image Candice Luper commented ·

Version: 22.2.31.755 Web, 22.2.22.62 Windows

Plan: Video Pro

Date: 2022-07-04 01:52:36

My meetings are tomorrow and I need to put links on eventbrite so I need to get this sorted asap or otherwise will have to pay for Zoom. Hope someone can help

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Candice Luper commented ·

If you selected the "Meetings info" instead of the available calendars listed, it will not appear in the schedule. That option is for you to customize how you want to send the invite to your attendees; you can invite thru email, SMS, or any other means. You have to copy the invitation link.

0 Likes 0 ·
Candice Luper avatar image Candice Luper mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

I don't really understand. I cant select any of the calendars as I don't have outlook, google calender or calender app on my pc. I use Mozilla Thunderbird.

How do I join my own meeting if I cant see the meeting anywhere in the software? Surely this could be made simpler?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Candice Luper avatar image Candice Luper commented ·

I then tested the meeting in advance of tomorrow. We are both online, both with our cameras and mics on and we couldn't see each other! There are too many bugs and I'm really disappointied

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Candice Luper commented ·

Sorry for having trouble, Candice! Please submit a ticket to Tech Support so they can check it for you. https://support.ringcentral.com/new-case.html

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app