question

Amos Gnanaraj avatar image
Amos Gnanaraj asked Phong Vu commented

Remote Certificate Issue

When i try to make an api call, i get the following exception after it hits rc.authorize().

Exception: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.

Inner Exception Message: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.

Please guide how to handle this issue.

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Phong Vu commented

I believe this is about your system. Read these discussions as it may help solving the problem.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

The cert issues is fixed. Please try again and let me know if it is still a problem.

0 Likes 0 ·
Amos Gnanaraj avatar image
Amos Gnanaraj answered Phong Vu commented
1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

I think it could be. Though I still can call APIs via using my Node JS script. But I can confirm that we are experiencing cert expiration. Let wait for the team to resolve the cert problem and get back to the code.

My apologies for any inconvenience!

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys