question

Abhishek Babal avatar image
Abhishek Babal asked Craig Chan commented

unable to find the devtools -> web services

I want to configure the HTTP web services but i am not able to find the web services .

Can you provide the page on which page i can find it.

i am looking for below services but not able to find Dev Tools.

screenshot-from-2022-08-06-10-02-56.png

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Craig Chan commented

For your production account, login at https://service.ringcentral.com

For your sandbox account, login at https://service.devtest.ringcentral.com

8 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Abhishek Babal avatar image Abhishek Babal commented ·

Can you guide me further I am using sandbox account and after login i an not able to find the dev tools and web services

Here is the screenshot after login to the provided link

@Phong Vu

screenshot-from-2022-08-07-22-47-40.png

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Abhishek Babal commented ·

The page you are in (your screenshot) is called the web service or the account admin portal. It is for setting up the account such as adding a new user, adding new phone numbers or adding a call queue etc.

I don't know what you mean the dev tools. But if you want to make phone calls, send text messages, you can download the RingCentral soft phone and use it. Look on the right-hand side on this page, under the "DEVELOPER SANDBOX TOOLS" section.

You can also login the RC app for sandbox by logging in at app.devtest.ringcentral.com and use it make phone calls, send text messages and team messaging.

0 Likes 0 ·
Abhishek Babal avatar image Abhishek Babal Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

I want to configure the HTTP web services But not able to find the services or any page in the admin portal can you provide me the direct HTTP web services link or navigate me to HTTP web services after loging into the admin portal.

These are two ss I have already provided above.

@Phong Vu

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys