question

Mark Martinez avatar image
Mark Martinez asked Phong Vu answered

Is there a list for all the endpoints I need for the exercise all permissions graduation requirement?

I'm having particular trouble with the "Webhook Subscriptions" permission. So far, I have called:

1. Create webhook
2. Update webhook
3. Renew webhook
4. Get webhook list
5. Delete webhook

But I'm still getting the red X next to the Webhook Subscriptions permission. Any help is appreciated.

webhooksgraduation
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

It may take some time up to 2 hours to see the data updated. What is your app client id?

0 Likes 0 ·
Mark Martinez avatar image Mark Martinez Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Client ID is YP0BvUswQgSTT-AyKpklOg

If you don't mind could you also tell me what endpoints are in n11s/subscription? I'm sure I've called all endpoints 10+ times at this point:

screenshot-2022-08-08-074426.png

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

The n11s/subscription can be exercised the update/renew/delete subscription endpoint. I see your app has lots of API calls but not enough calls to delete and update (DELETE/PUT).

I know that this is annoying but if you don't mind call the renew subscription a few more times and wait for half an hour to see if you can graduate yourself. If not, let me know so I can help graduate it manually.

3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Mark Martinez avatar image Mark Martinez commented ·

I called the update/delete endpoints a few times and the call count is green, still red on the Webhook Subscriptions permission. If possible, please manually graduate. Thank you

screenshot-2022-08-08-074426.png

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Mark Martinez commented ·

Graduated.

0 Likes 0 ·
Mark Martinez avatar image Mark Martinez Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Greatly appreciated, thanks

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys