question

Xavier Arana avatar image
Xavier Arana asked Phong Vu commented

How Can I exercise the webhook permission?

Hello, Good Morning.
I seem to be missing something but I can't pass the exercise Webhook Subscriptions. I need this to use my app with production data before release. I have created and deleted subscriptions endpoints in my sandbox app without problem but havent had the chance to pass the webhook subscription requirement to graduate it.

This is the endpoint that I am using : "/restapi/v1.0/account/~/telephony/sessions"

Any advice would be more than appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

webhooksgraduationsubscription
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Create, renew and delete your subscription several times. If that still does not help, post your app client id here and I can help graduate it manually.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Xavier Arana avatar image
Xavier Arana answered Phong Vu commented

Hello Phong Vu, I just tried and still not able to graduate

My AppID is = 5qeEsmgHTsy9h_PV3WU_TQ

Thanks for your help.

3 comments
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Is this just a test app? Do you mind to name it with a more meaningful name and a good app description?

I also see the app did not meet other graduation requirements. Please call those API to exercise other permissions and fix those error to get low error rate.

screen-shot-2022-09-20-at-92445-am.png

0 Likes 0 ·
Xavier Arana avatar image Xavier Arana Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Hello Phong Vu, I changed everything as you told me and I was able to move it to production.

I just had another question, we have a private network configuration, and we are trying to let RingCentral have access to our web service to subscribe the webook.

We are currently facing issues with this,we already whitelisted

Table 3.1.1 - Common cloud services
Table 3.5.1 - Communication integration services

Do you know if we need to whitelist someting else, and it is only the port 443?

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Xavier Arana commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys