question

Suzen Masatunya avatar image
Suzen Masatunya asked mary-community-moderator commented

Can't send messages using the soft phone and can no longer click to dial, this is happening organization ward. Please help it's urgent

softphone
9 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Suzen Masatunya, just to clarify, are all users experiencing this issue?

0 Likes 0 ·
Suzen Masatunya avatar image Suzen Masatunya mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Yes all users using the softphone are experiencing this

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Suzen Masatunya commented ·

If you're the admin on the account, please submit a ticket to Tech Support so that they can troubleshoot the issue.

https://support.ringcentral.com/new-case.html

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Travis Conway avatar image Travis Conway commented ·

Curious, what point does the call fail. Our users are getting stuck at "Connecting" when dialing. Support has not been able to resolve and every log we send gets some response back as to why they cant use the logs.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Travis Conway commented ·

Hi @Travis Conway; I can see that your previous case was closed. Let me open a case for you and escalate it this time to resolve your issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
Suzen Masatunya avatar image Suzen Masatunya Travis Conway commented ·

The call wasn't failing we just couldn't click to dial or send text messages. Apparently our Ringcentral needed an update and we finally got helped by a Sarah. she was super helpful but the wait time was insane considering it was an urgent matter. The back and fourth emails of instructions to do everything you have already done really didn't sit well with me

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Suzen Masatunya commented ·

Glad that your issue was resolved. Thanks for the feedback on your experience, too. We will coordinate it with Tech Support.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app