question

ross-mueller10554 avatar image
ross-mueller10554 asked saadetswift16514 answered

[RingCentral for Chrome Extension] When using WealthBox,

[RingCentral for Chrome Extension] When using WealthBox, I need to hit F5 on each screen before the RingCentral icons appear when hovering over phone nubmers.

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Ross, could you expound upon what you're referring to?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ross-mueller10554 avatar image
ross-mueller10554 answered
Wealthbox is a CRM that I use.  When I hoover my mouse over a phone number, no ring central icons appear.  When I press F5 function key to refresh the screen, then the Ring Central phone icons appear and I am able to call.  I don't want to keep pressing F5 whenever I go to a new contact in WealthBox(which is a cloud based CRM using Chrome).
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Ross, I see what you're getting at. I'm going to move this over to our Developers Community who might have a better idea regarding what's going on.
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys