question

Paul Sherer avatar image
Paul Sherer asked mary-community-moderator commented

Cant Raise a Support Case

Everytime i log onto the support portal to open a case the page just says "Something went wrong. Please reload the page or try again later"

Ive cleared browser cache and tried different browsers, all with the same result. No matter what I fill in im unable to raise a case on the support site.

admin portallog in
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hello Paul, I see you now have an open case with Support, and someone is assigned to it. Let us know if you need any other help!

0 Likes 0 ·
Aura Receptionist avatar image Aura Receptionist commented ·

how did you resolve this? Im getting the same error

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Aura Receptionist commented ·

Hi @Aura Receptionist, please submit a Support ticket so the Tech Team will check on your problem.
https://support.ringcentral.com/new-case.html

0 Likes 0 ·
Phil Carter avatar image Phil Carter commented ·

I am experiencing the same issue it just says "Something went wrong. Please reload the page or try again later" as @Paul Sherer experienced - I have also tried clearing the cache. When I try and raise a case it does not fill any of my details in on the left of the screen - I don't know if this is related.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Phil Carter commented ·

Hi Phil, let me help you with this. Can you please send your account details to community.support@ringcentral.com? We will escalate your issue.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app