question

sailajaprakash10599 avatar image
sailajaprakash10599 asked Suyash Joshi answered

SAML SSO Integration between AWS and RingCentral

Hi,I am SailajaPrakash with 8kmiles(A Cloud Solutions Provider located in Bay Area). We have been contracted by AWS to integrate AWS SSO with top SaaS applications including RingCentral. As part of this integration effort, I would like to discuss this with your team. Please help.

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

John Wang avatar image
John Wang Deactivated answered
HI Sailaja,

Please email me at john.wang@ringcentral.com

Best,
John
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

sailajaprakash10599 avatar image
sailajaprakash10599 answered
Hi John, I have sent the complete details in email yesterday. Could you please check and assist me. Thank you, SailajaPrakash
1 |3000

attarics avatar image
attarics answered

The AWS course is one of the best course I have taken and we can get the wide option to get the jobs in the market.

1 |3000

Suyash Joshi avatar image
Suyash Joshi answered

As per my understanding, you would need two implement two different SSOs using OAuth - one for AWS and another one for RingCentral. For implementing RingCentral authentication, have a look at this guide and let us know if any questions: https://developers.ringcentral.com/api-reference/authentication

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys