question

Evangelos Christidis avatar image
Evangelos Christidis asked Phong Vu answered

Not receiving webhook notifications

I successfully created a webhook subscription to /restapi/v1.0/account/~/telephony/sessions. The subscription is active and not blacklisted, but my server isn't receiving notifications from that subscription. These notifications have worked in the past, but after deleting my old subscriptions and creating a new one, the subscriptions aren't coming in according to my Nginx logs. My app client ID is 8838LLxeS6aFN-iuh18BmQ and the subscription ID is 16aa1bc3-b3ad-45dd-bd57-f31106006a27.

webhooksnotifications
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Evangelos Christidis avatar image Evangelos Christidis commented ·

The subscription is now sending notifications correctly with no changes made by me. However, a subscription from a different account (subscription ID 28eacade-7cb1-41ca-8a9b-06db10a83368) still isn't sending notifications. Is there some delay to be expected between creating a subscription and being able to receive notifications?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

This kind of issue will need investigation on the account. Please open a dev support ticket instead.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys