News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Our phones are completely down ... anyone else?
Tags: phone
Dec 8, 2022 at 7:01am   •   12 replies  •  0 likes
Andrea Leigh

Phones/Chat down ... It says our line has been disconnected. Our chat isn't working either. Anyone?

on Dec 8, 2022 at 10:40am   •  0 likes

Can you please provide us with an update? The status page has been stagnant for quite some time.

on Dec 8, 2022 at 11:02am   •  0 likes

WE'RE BACK!!! Phones and chat!

on Dec 8, 2022 at 10:57am   •  0 likes

Mary the Moderator (above) may have an update ...

on Dec 8, 2022 at 8:40am   •  0 likes

It will work if you had not changed your status or logged out prior to the issue.

on Dec 8, 2022 at 11:29am   •  0 likes

I have some users that are still saying offline and cannot change their status so why is the status showing all green?

Also, please be transparent as to what caused/is causing the issue.

on Dec 8, 2022 at 11:24am   •  0 likes

We appear to be back up, and status page all green now. Where can we find the outage/incident history, root cause, etc? Thank you!

on Dec 8, 2022 at 7:49am   •  0 likes

I can't get into the app at all. It won't show my presence and keeps me in Offline status. Any ETA on a fix? Status page only shows messaging is affected, but it's the entire app for my store

on Dec 8, 2022 at 7:52am   •  0 likes

It's a known outtage they're working on! They have a pinned message. You can check the status at status.ringcentral.com yet it's not the same status for everyone apparently, depending on the area you're in.

on Dec 8, 2022 at 8:18am   •  0 likes

We think all our calls are coming thru but shows "offline".

on Dec 8, 2022 at 7:41am   •  3 likes

The status page also says the issues is specific to messaging. We have users that can't even log into the app and those that are logged in are not able to change their status to available. In this respect our phones are down for inbound calls that ring into our call center.

on Dec 8, 2022 at 7:06am   •  1 likes

No, ours just say "offline" and when we try to click "available", it says "Something went wrong on our end, try again later."

on Dec 8, 2022 at 7:07am   •  0 likes

When you call your number, what does it do? Does it ring or a dead line

on Dec 8, 2022 at 7:02am   •  0 likes

Yes! Ours are as well.

on Dec 8, 2022 at 7:07am   •  0 likes

Me too

on Dec 8, 2022 at 7:05am   •  0 likes

Does it say your line is disconnected?

3 Answers
answered on Dec 8, 2022 at 1:01pm  

Hi, the app login issues and inability to send and receive messages have been resolved. The login issue would have kept you from being able to make phone calls that time as well since you weren't logged into the system. Please restart your app, and if the problem still exists, please submit a ticket to Tech Support at https://support.ringcentral.com/new-case.html

answered on Dec 8, 2022 at 11:28am  

Hi, the issue has been fixed with some customers, and we are still closely monitoring this.

on Dec 8, 2022 at 11:30am   •  0 likes

But the status is all green? So do we send the all clear to users or hold?screenshot-2022-12-08-143007.jpg

answered on Dec 8, 2022 at 7:25am  

Hi Everyone,

This is a known outage, and the RingCentral Operations teams are investigating the issue and will provide updates. You may check more information regarding this at https://status.ringcentral.com/.

on Dec 8, 2022 at 8:51am   •  0 likes

The status page hasn't been updated in over an hour. When can we expect service to be restored? We are getting complaints from our customers.

on Dec 8, 2022 at 7:31am   •  2 likes

@Mary-Community_Moderator The RC status page is inaccurate. It says the calling status is active when in fact it has been down for over an hour at least.

answered on Dec 8, 2022 at 7:33am  

Ours is down as well, only one of my team members is able to login and receive phone calls

answered on Dec 8, 2022 at 7:30am  

@Mary-Community_Moderator The RC status page is inaccurate. It says the calling status is active when in fact it has been down for over an hour at least.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us