question

Maggie O'Connor avatar image
Maggie O'Connor asked Maggie O'Connor commented

Authorize Failing - I am the user

Trying to Authorize a device (busy light) on Ring Central but I keep getting re-directed - Let me know if you need the rest of the URL. This is something on MY pc - it's working for others. I have nothing in my local hosts file and I've tried it on every browser. Again - I'm the user. But the coder has tried a million things for me. Again - I feel it's something on my PC.. I also have tried a private browser window. All fail. Please help me! Running Windows 10

http://localhost:8080/callback?code=

auth
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Maggie O'Connor avatar image Maggie O'Connor commented ·

I'll check this out. Plenom's been trying and trying to help me. Like I said - it's something that happened on MY PC.. Their stuff is working for everyone else!!

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Maggie O'Connor commented

Hi, you should check the troubleshooting from here or contact Plenom's support directly.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Maggie O'Connor avatar image Maggie O'Connor commented ·

I either have the software (.Net 3.5) or they don't apply to me..

The thing that's just plain weird is that it works for everyone else.. Could it be anything I have "set" in my Avaya Cloud Office software? One day I deleted all my devices - but that didn't help either.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app