question

Prajakta Joshilkar avatar image
Prajakta Joshilkar asked Prajakta Joshilkar commented

The Number you have dialed is temporality unavailable.! using ringcentral webphone

Hello ,

I'm using RingCentral Webphone(ringcentral-web-phone/index.js at master · ringcentral/ringcentral-web-phone (github.com) ). I tested it with my sandbox credentials so it is working fine means I'm able to call to a particular number ... but when I switch from sandbox to production credentials I'm getting the response where provider says that "the number you have dialed is temporarily unavailable , good bye" even I have also attached the digital line to a particular extension that I'm using to make calls ,but still I can't make the call to any US number...can anybody help me out what is wrong ..!

call handlingerrorsservice interruption
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Prajakta Joshilkar commented

You never answer to my question in this thread???

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Prajakta Joshilkar avatar image Prajakta Joshilkar commented ·

Please Check That Thread..

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys