question

Kevin Morris avatar image
Kevin Morris asked Becky-Community_Manager edited

RingCentral Assistance - willing to pay

I am trying to build a Server non-UI app that will allow my Electronic Medical Record (EMR) app users to click a phone number in the EMR, and have the EMR "dialer utility" dial the patient's phone number at RingCentral, so that they can pick up the hand set right beside them on the desk, and the phone will already be ringing. I think RingCentral calls this a "Ring Out" app. The purpose of this utility is to get away from medical staff having to punch in phone numbers on the physical phone. I am using Lazarus, Free Pascal. We can do a TeamView session (version 9x). I suspect it will only take 1 hour, once we get all the basics worked out. I have built a similar app that accesses CDYNE and another that accesses Data 24/7, so I have *some* experience, but the RingCentral stuff is causing me grief. I need an experienced RingCentral guru to help me. Contact me at

notifyus@telus.net

phone
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Kevin Morris avatar image Kevin Morris commented ·

Hi Anirban and Peter. Thanks for getting back to me. RingCentral has a Postman "library" that I was able to download and get started. I was able to get a token using Postman. Then, through trial and error, I finally stumbled upon getting all the correct values in the correct spots for Lazarus to connect using Indy components.

Get Token using Lazarus (Free Pascal)

0 Likes 0 ·
Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

I think RingCentral have a Development Professional Services team. The below link suggest so:

https://forums.developers.ringcentral.com/questions/398/developer-support-professional-services.html

Please contact Development Support Professional Services team for help

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Peter MacIntyre avatar image
Peter MacIntyre answered

Hi, I have a WordPress plugin that does this similar action. You can get it here:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/rccp-free/

You could decipher the code and modify it to your needs, or I can help if you need it. I will send you a note to your posted email address above as well.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys