question

Susan Pieroni avatar image
Susan Pieroni asked mary-community-moderator commented

Real time call viewer

When we were with Mitel I was able to view all calls in real time. The information displayed is similar to what the RingCentral Performance Report for Calls (expanded view) shows but in real time. This was extremely helpful when implementing new call routing since I was able to watch live calls as they entered the phone system, hit the IVRs, call queues, ring groups, etc. until the call disconnected.

Does something like this exist in RingCentral?

analytics and reporting
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered mary-community-moderator commented

Hi Susan, we have this feature available, too. Learn more about Live Reports at the link below.

https://support.ringcentral.com/mvp/analytics/live-reports.html

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Susan Pieroni avatar image Susan Pieroni commented ·

Unless I am missing something Live Reports doesn't appear to give the call flow detail that I am looking for and is not geared to all calls. I would like to see the inbound caller ID, the number they called, what IVR the caller went through, what Ring Group or Call Queue they may have entered and how long, the transferring of the call if that happened and the end result of the call all in real time.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Susan Pieroni commented ·

Thanks for elaborating! I will dig further into this and get back to you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app