question

Group Sessions avatar image
Group Sessions asked mary-community-moderator commented

Switching Calendar Integration

Hello!

I've had my Google Calendar synced to RingCentral and would like to switch access to a team member's email via Google Cal instead. When I go to Disconnect (in settings > "Manage" under 'Calendars and contacts') it prompts with "You'll be permanently removing your Google account data from all RingCentral apps and services." Is there a way to switch calendar access without having all of our currently scheduled sessions be deleted?

Thank you!

integrations
4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Group Sessions, I am currently confirming if there's a way for this.

1 Like 1 ·
Group Sessions avatar image Group Sessions mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hey Mary just an update we switched to a diff calendar and it didn't delete the meetings :)

1 Like 1 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Group Sessions commented ·

Glad to hear that! Sorry, I have not gotten any information about this yet.

0 Likes 0 ·
Group Sessions avatar image Group Sessions mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

OK thank you! I am leaving the org this Friday and need to transfer the google cal integration over by then to another team member but we currently have 4 scheduled meetings on the calendar - they are in another team calendar outside my own but wereinitially linked to my calendar.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app