question

WALKER PLASTIC SURGERY avatar image
WALKER PLASTIC SURGERY asked Steve Lansing edited

SMS Registration - No Response

Has anyone had luck reactivating their SMS after the registration?? The amount of customers who are complaining that they cannot reach us is growing, and I cannot get anyone on the phone to help me out. I submitted the form and a ticket but no word back. All while I am paying for this service!!

sms and text messaging
7 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Steve Lansing avatar image Steve Lansing commented ·

I'm reaching out to assorted "account reps" that were eminently accessible and responsive during the rollout process and immediately afterwards. Hopefully they can kick this issue and get it handled for us. If I can reach out to somebody and get movement, fine. If not, yes, we will go elsewhere.

1 Like 1 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

@WALKER PLASTIC SURGERY Please shoot us an email with your account info so we can look into the case that you have open. Community.Support@RingCentral.com

0 Likes 0 ·
Steve Lansing avatar image Steve Lansing commented ·

Been weeks here, no responses from RingCentral on difficulties with SMS registration. Web tickets open, and nobody this forum is getting any answers either.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Steve Lansing commented ·

@Steve Lansing Every customer's use case is different which makes the process all the more detailed and complex.
I have submitted your concerns to the TCR Program Managers for review and updates. When I have details to share, I will share them with you here.
Feel free to reach out to the Community Team directly with additional questions or support.

Community.Support@RingCentral.com

0 Likes 0 ·
Steve Lansing avatar image Steve Lansing Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

It's been weeks. I guess maybe I'll keep visiting this thread to see if there is some information to share here, sometime before my company's SMS just stops working. Super. How about a human being reaches out to me when I open a ticket, and actually addresses the problem? I realize you can't do anything about it. But that's what we need. It's called support.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app