question

Susan Pieroni avatar image
Susan Pieroni asked Susan Pieroni commented

View all users text messages

How can we view text messages for our users. There are some old questions out there but haven't seen anything recent. We would like our Managers to be able to review their staffs interactions with customers for auditing/training purposes.

sms and text messaging
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered Susan Pieroni commented

Hi @Susan Pieroni, There's no settings as an admin to view user's SMS. You need to login on that specific extension to view the messages.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Susan Pieroni avatar image Susan Pieroni commented ·

Will this be a feature at some point? I don't necessarily want to view the text messages myself but want Managers to be able to view their staffs' messages. As an admin, though, it would be helpful if a manager was out.

If I set up email notifications for text under Messaging Notifications to be delivered to the manager I believe this will only give us the inbound text not the outbound.

This has become a pressing issue for us and either need to figure out a solution on RingCentral or move to another platform.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app