question

Matt Errington avatar image
Matt Errington asked Phong Vu answered

Cannot login to embeddable app due to emergency address

I've added the ringcentral-embeddable widget to a test application. When trying to login to the widget with my test user account I get a prompt to enter a registered address for emergency calling. I can't get this to validate in the widget, through the dialog for adding an existing phone in the admin portal or from the ring central web app. I get an error stating that the address is invalid (widget) or that the service is unavailable (web app) or that the address cannot be saved (existing phone).

I also get prompted for the address when I login to the admin portal but that gives error E911 location provisioning failed .

The sandbox main company number is (650)727-0301

ringout
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Right now, the feature needs to be enabled manually (will be automated later). Let me ask the team to enable your account.

Please stay tuned!

1 Like 1 ·

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Enabled. Can you retest. If it still asks for the emergency address, you can set the emergency address via the sandbox account service web.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys