question

Compassionate Heart avatar image
Compassionate Heart asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

Hello, after I pay for my TCR SMS campaign registration, I get the error "External tcr api failures". Please advise. Thank you.

sms and text messaging
8 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Looking into this concern - hang tough while I connect with the appropriate teams.
@Compassionate Heart Can you tell me if this is the first time campaign creation/submission or and update/resubmission?

0 Likes 0 ·
Sarah Schwartz avatar image Sarah Schwartz Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

I had this happen to me as well with the first submission and then again on the second as I did not know what this was. I was charged twice for this. Will the charges be reversed since it's an issue on your end?

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Sarah Schwartz commented ·

@Sarah Schwartz Do you see the charges on your credit card?
Just want to make sure I understand what is happening so I can escalate.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Compassionate Heart avatar image Compassionate Heart Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Yes, this was the first campaign submitted.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image
Becky-Community_Manager answered Becky-Community_Manager commented

Hey, all! This issue should be resolved now.
However, if you submitted and found that your submissions created multiple fee charges, please reach out to my team directly so we can make sure to refund those charges.
Community.Support@RingCentral.com

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Compassionate Heart avatar image Compassionate Heart commented ·

Yes, I was charged 3 times. I will email this info to your team, too. Thank you!!!

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Compassionate Heart commented ·

Good to know. Thanks for circling back.

1 Like 1 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image
Becky-Community_Manager answered Becky-Community_Manager commented

We have identified an issue with the API and are working to correct it. Please do not submit. I'll share an update when the problem has been resolved.

4 comments
1 |3000

David Batista avatar image David Batista commented ·

same issue here. Let me know once there is a solution.

2 Likes 2 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ David Batista commented ·

@David Batista Were you charged for multiple fees? Just want to make sure we're on the same page with each individual customer.

0 Likes 0 ·
timothy-m avatar image timothy-m commented ·

I just received the same on my first submission attempt. I'll wait for your word before I try again.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ timothy-m commented ·

Yes, thank you, @timothy-m
I'll use this thread to update you when I hear back.

1 Like 1 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app