question

Neal Hager avatar image
Neal Hager asked mary-community-moderator commented

Desktop Phone App update made app worse.

My office has been using Ring Central for years. Whatever the latest update had in it, has totally corrupted the desktop app. It's slow to load, rejects texts, won't let me pick up calls and has crashed my business which survives on the phone. Please investigate this and send a better update.

ringcentral app
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

@Neal Hager Have you created a case for your concerns?
We are experiencing an SMS outage that can be monitored on our Status Page.
If you'd like the Community Team to create a case on your behalf, please reach out to us at Community.Support@RingCentral.com

0 Likes 0 ·
SARAH WILLIAMS avatar image SARAH WILLIAMS Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

I ALSO HAVE THIS SAME ISSUE - ANYWAY TO GET PRIOR DOWNLOAD OF APP TO GET THIS REVERSED UNTIL YOU FIX IT - CPU AND MEMORY AT MAX SINCE UPDATE INSTALLED AND NEED TO REVERT BACK TO OLD VERSON

0 Likes 0 ·
Quality PT Home Care avatar image Quality PT Home Care Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Hello,

We are having the same problems with our updated Ringcentral desktop phone app. The desktop app seems to be glitching and refreshing and not correctly opening up text/updating messages properly

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Quality PT Home Care commented ·

Hi @Quality PT Home Care, thanks for submitting a ticket regarding this issue. Our Tech Support will reach out to you soon.

0 Likes 0 ·
SARAH WILLIAMS avatar image SARAH WILLIAMS commented ·

I ALSO HAVE THIS SAME ISSUE - ANYWAY TO GET PRIOR DOWNLOAD OF APP TO GET THIS REVERSED UNTIL YOU FIX IT - CPU AND MEMORY AT MAX SINCE UPDATE INSTALLED AND NEED TO REVERT BACK TO OLD VERSON

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app