question

Mark Pash avatar image
Mark Pash asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

TCR - Limit of 49 lines per campaign

I'm having trouble finding information about how to extend the limit of 49 lines on a single "campaign".

Does anyone know of a work around for the extension limit or must I create multiple campaigns to cover all of my extensions?

sms and text messaging
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Looking into best practice here for this @Mark Pash - give me some time to source an answer.

1 Like 1 ·

1 Answer

Mike Stowe avatar image
Mike Stowe answered Becky-Community_Manager commented

Once your campaign is approved, please contact support and request an exemption for your campaign (please include campaign ID) so that you can add all of your numbers. Our team will take care of the application and justification process, and once approved update your campaign to be able to support more than 49 numbers.

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Mark Pash avatar image Mark Pash commented ·

Thank you Mike for taking the time to answer, greatly appreciated. Also a big thanks to @Becky-Community_Manager and the community team, I'm sure this is a stressful time for you all.

1 Like 1 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Mark Pash commented ·

Appreciate that, @Mark Pash!

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app