question

Cole Saunders avatar image
Cole Saunders asked Cole Saunders commented

EIN Number is registered to an address outside the US

When applying, it says our address needs to match the address from our EIN application form, (which was outside of the US at the time of applying). However when I fill out the application it does not allow me to change the country field. Is there any way to submit an application in this situation? It says if they do not match it will be rejected automatically, so I'm not sure how to fix this.

sms and text messaging
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

@Cole Saunders I'm looking into this.
Hang tough as I source an answer.

1 Like 1 ·

1 Answer

Mike Stowe avatar image
Mike Stowe answered Cole Saunders commented

On the brand registration section you will see two drop downs - one for "Country of registration" and one for "EIN/ tax ID issuing country."

You should be able to change "Country of registration" to reflect your business address country, and keep "EIN/ tax ID issuing country" to utilize your US EIN.

You may also try utilizing your new US address (this may or may not work), especially if you have updated your address for tax purposes.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Cole Saunders avatar image Cole Saunders commented ·

Thanks Mike - that seemed to work. Appreciate your help.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app