question

Jeremy Younger avatar image
Jeremy Younger asked

Campaign Registry staff says SMS not working is because of RingCentral

So after an email conversation with The Campaign Registry's account manager Brandon Ramirez, he states that if SMS is not being delivered from a phone number that belongs to RingCentral to whatever carrier, then that is a problem at RingCentral, and that RC has to solve it. Brandon infers that TCR is not a gate keeper for an SMS message to be sent from RC to a carrier, in that the carrier IS NOT checking with the TCR for a GO/NOGO list until after the deadline.

My site currently cannot use SMS on just one (and only) new line we ported in from Verizon in January. I am talking SMS between two RingCentral telephone numbers, in the same account, does not work to this one number, in or out. All of our other SMS from our account is working for now, though our campaign is still in a pending state from my RC admin interface.

Has anyone else had any conversation with The Campaign Registry, and if so, are you receiving the same messaging? Thanks.

sms and text messaging
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app