question

Michael Glause avatar image
Michael Glause asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

TCR feedback that they were unable to verify the brand information with the W-9.

We submitted our W9 with a ring central transaction coordinator and they advised the brand was unable to be verified due to the W-9. At this point we have been trying to comply with the TCR since January and have had no luck or someone willing to talk and advise why we are failing.

Is there someone we can get to better explain why a W-9 provided to Ring Central would be unable to be verified? We are at a severe risk of losing texting, something that is a direct result of a broken system rather than us as a customer not providing everything required.

sms and text messaging
4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Michael, I am happy to look into this further.
Can I ask, are you providing the W-9 in lieu of an EIN?

0 Likes 0 ·
Michael Glause avatar image Michael Glause commented ·

Our original brand failed as supposedly the EIN did not match, we then submitted a W-9 to a RC employee who was manually submitting it and he said it failed as the brand was unable to be verified due to the W-9. The W-9 has our EIN number along with all other things we thought we needed to be successful. The question really is what is wrong with the W-9/EIN we are submitting thats all we have.

More than happy to provide the W-9 in question via email, we are at a loss. Something we have followed up and worked towards with RC with minimal answers since early January.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Michael Glause commented ·

Great context! Thanks for sharing. I'm going to dig into this a bit further.
I know you've been waiting, but I'd ask for your patience as I investigate.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Michael, I got some clarification - the rejection happened because there was a Tax ID/name mismatch. I'd be happy to discuss with you further on the brand name vs. Tax ID name.
Shoot an email at Community.Support@RingCentral.com

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app