question

David Hazen avatar image
David Hazen asked Mike Stowe commented

Fasted way to opt customer in all at once.

Regarding getting my customers opted to the text registry. I have 1000 customers and I don't want to email or text each customer one at a time to get approval. How can send them all messages and upload the responses all at the same time. Also who and where do I upload the approvals. What does the accepted approval look like. Can it be email or a text thread asking the opt in quesiton then having the answer? How and where do we upload this opt in form to. Do we do it directly to the TCR or though ring central.?

sms and text messaging
4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Alex Petersen avatar image Alex Petersen commented ·

David - Great questions. We have the same questions and concerns as well. We have been texting our client base for over 5 years. We are trying to figure out how to get them all to opt in since we text them pretty frequently throughout the year.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Hazen avatar image David Hazen Alex Petersen commented ·

I doubt they will answer because they do not really know the answer . I am texting all my clients asking them to opt in using the using the window desktop text app next week. The window desktop app allows you to blind copy and mass text 10 people at a time. I am simply going to ask them to opt into all my future text messages. Once they subscribe I will screen shot the proof and save it. After 7 days will put the full dates on the message intend of saying Friday at 12.11 . This has to be good enough to proof consent See sample yep.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
yep.jpg (75.8 KiB)
Alex Petersen avatar image Alex Petersen David Hazen commented ·

Thank you for replying. Yes we are trying to figure out how to get this out to all our clients and track who has answered and who hasnt. I wish RingCentral had more support on this.

0 Likes 0 ·
Mike Stowe avatar image Mike Stowe ♦♦ commented ·

Can you share more about how you are messaging your users/ what types of messages you are sending them?

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app