question

Central Office Line avatar image
Central Office Line asked Da Kong edited

Hubspot Workflow SMS Integration

We have been with RingCentral for 13 years but this latest lack of support has made us question if it is time to move on. For the past 4 Months we have been trying to get RingCentral Integration with Hubspot CRM to work. We are able to make outgoing and receive incoming calls via Hubspot. We are able to receive SMS to RingCentral and send out from RingCentral. However, When we try to set up the workflow to notify our inhouse sales team of a new lead, Ring Central has failed. We have paid additional money for the new SMS compliance. We have waited months for review and filled out numerous forms. We have contacted Sakari and was able to integrate and be up and running in less than 30 min. Why is it so difficult to get adequate assistance from RingCentral? We would prefer to keep everything under 1 company for easier management. This is our last attempt to try and get some assistance with this issue.

We need RingCentral account to be able to send via Hubspot workflow a SMS text notification to our inhouse sales team of an incoming lead. It shouldn't be this hard. 4 months trying to resolve this.

sms and text messagingintegrationssending sms
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Da Kong avatar image
Da Kong answered Da Kong edited

@Central Office Line

I'm the developer for this extension. Could you try logging out and back in and see if it works? If it still doesn't work, would you mind having a live-debugging meeting with me so that I can collect info and hopefully resolve this issue? Any other question or if you would like to have a meeting, let me know through my email: da.kong@ringcentral.com

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys