question

Will Burt avatar image
Will Burt asked Ingrid Sells answered

Unable to Submit a Support Case

I've been trying to submit a support case for two days and keep getting the message below; I've tried multiple computers/browsers and cleared caches. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

1681301271691.png

1681301271691.png (18.7 KiB)
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks for the heads up, Will. I'm going to share this with the team that manages that experience and have them take a look.
I'll report back soon.

0 Likes 0 ·
brandon-scivolette1312 avatar image brandon-scivolette1312 commented ·

I've had the same problem for more than a year. Fortunately, I don't often need to submit new cases, but I'm blown away that it hasn't been resolved in all that time.

Just as the OG stated, I got the same error. Per my screenshot, several console errors are being logged that should help identify the root cause. Please note that the issue exists regardless of browser (e.g., Chrome, Edge, Firefox).

rc-support-case-error.png

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image
Becky-Community_Manager answered Danial Tejada commented

@Will Burt We have fixed this issue.
Please let me know if you have any further troubles.

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

tgarza avatar image tgarza commented ·

I am currently having the same issue. I can't submit a case.

0 Likes 0 ·
Danial Tejada avatar image Danial Tejada commented ·

Like other users, when I try to open a case I get a Something went wrong. Please reload the page or try again later error.

My latest attempt is 10 min ago. Tried with latest Chrome and Firefox.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ingrid Sells avatar image
Ingrid Sells answered

same for me, I cannot raise case either

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app